● 300g of wheat flour
● 3 whole eggs
● 1 tablespoon of olive oil
● pinch of salt
1. Place the flour on the counter, open a hole in the middle and add the lightly beaten eggs, salt and oil (depending on the flour and moisture you may need to add a little more). Mix well and knead the dough until all the ingredients are incorporated.
2. Wrap the dough in a plastic wrap and let it sit for 30 minutes.
3. Then divide into 2 pieces, and roll each dough in a rectangular shape.
4. If you have the machine to make dough, go through the cylinder, until it reaches the desired thickness, it should be thin and silky, so as not to get too long, cut into rectangles in the size you want the dough to be, pass a little flour , just to avoid sticking, cut to the desired size and let it dry a little.
5. For those who do not have the machine, the result will also work, but it will be a little more work. In this case you will roll out the dough until it reaches the desired thickness, after cutting rectangles, and pass a little flour. With a knife cut to the desired size, and let it dry a little.
6- Afterwards, cook in hot salted water (it is quick) until you reach the desired point, remembering that the cooking time
cooking is faster than industrial ones.
7- Assemble a platter by changing the dough with the sauce and the filling of your choice.