Of Belgian origin and with a beer heritage of more than 600 years, it appeared in 1366, in the city of Leuven.
It is a premium beer reference, made with the best natural ingredients and produced to the highest quality standards.
It started to be distributed by CDM in December 2017 and is part of the Premium beer category.
- It is considered the second oldest beer in the world and an icon in the tradition of artisanal luxury
- It is sold in more than 100 countries.
- Stella Artois emerged as a special Christmas edition.
- The word "Stella" comes from Latin and means "star" and the name "Artois" refers to the nickname of the master Sebastion Artois.
- It is served in a specific cup that was designed to improve the taste of the beer, releasing the aromas when the liquid is poured and increasing the retention of the foam height.
- It is the ideal beer to taste and accompany with meals.